Critic – Film / Animation / Video
Rhode Island School of Design, 2007-present
- Computer Generated Imagery
- Advanced Computer Generated Imagery
- Digital Compositing
Senior Games Designer
Scientific Games International , March 2005-present
- Design original games and create game concepts based on existing specifications.
- Design gameplay for both unique games and for existing game types with familiar rules.
- Design and create graphic content for games in various styles and media, and integrate graphic elements for delivery to the engineering team.
- Prototype and document gameplay and animation elements.
- Mentor junior designers and developers in all aspects of design and development.
Lesley University College of Art and Design, 2005-2007
- Computer Animation II
- Animation Projects
Art Director / Senior Designer / Animator
Hewlett-Packard Company, Nov. 2000-2005
- Fostered a dynamic relationship with the group of producers I worked with. Promoted creative thinking and clearer communication among team members to facilitate clear communication in the artwork
- Designed and created graphic content for a wide range of multimedia products, including CD-ROMs, web content, Macromedia Flash movies, and video
- Designed and created graphics for a variety of print applications, including marketing materials, brochures, calendars, posters
Miacomet Inc., Jan. 2000-Sept. 2000
- Developed 2D and 3D artwork for sports-based video games
- Worked closely with a small team to create high-end promotional video for games in development
Animator / Designer / Artist
Olive Jar Studios, Inc., 1998-2000
- Worked in all aspects of animation production on national and international commercials.
- Worked as Assistant Director for several pieces.
- Designed characters for commercial spots and a PBS Series.
- Animated in 2D, Stop Motion and a variety of digital media.
- Digitally composited and rotoscoped animation and live-action elements.
- Designed online identity and implemented the company’s web site.
Animation: Stop motion, drawn and CG animation, effects animation, character animation, motion graphics
Digital image manipulation: rotoscope, composite, matchmove, effects
Video/Audio: Film and video camera operation, digitizing, editing, compression
Web Design: Graphics, animation, layout, Flash, ActionScript, PHP, HTML, CSS, Javasript
Rhode Island School of Design
B.F.A. Film/Animation/Video 1998
Concentration in animation.
2009 Best Horror Film, Beverly Hills Short Film Festival
2009 Best Editing, Beverly Hills Short Film Festival
2003 Society for Technical Communication, Best of Show, Technical Art Category
2002 Society for Technical Communication, Best of Show, Technical Art Category
2002 Telly Finalist for Directing “Spies” Compaq commercial.
2002 Society for Technical Communication, Award of Excellence
2002 Society for Technical Communication, International Online Communication Competition, Award of Distinction
2001 Massachusetts Interactive Media Council Award, Service and Support
1997 David Rosenberg Memorial Award for excellence in film production, RISD
Film Festival Screenings
California Independent Film Festival, 2009
Beverly Hills Short Film Festival, 2009
ASIFA East, New York City, 1999
ASIFA San Fransisco, 1999
Ottawa International Student Animation Festival, 1999